Laser Safety Enclosures
Robotic cells that incorporate lasers used in the automotive, aeronautical and aerospace industries, and for the manufacture of industrial components. It ensures a safe working environment with laser systems both in production and in research and development.
- It has adjusted and customized dimensions for each installation.
- Possibility of integrating a safe workspace for operation and supervision.
- Verification of the complete isolation of the laser equipment.
LASERKUBIK guarantees a safe work environment thanks to:
- Cabin isolated to 4 walls with practicable or fixed roof.
- Doors and modular panels for laser protection.
- Acoustic protection doors and panels with noise reduction.
- Access doors and individual or cargo protection.
- Visors for safe operation, defined individually.
- Continuous or discontinuous operation capacity.
- Enclosure according to the requirements of European standard EN60825-4.
- Facilitates compliance with workplace safety regulations: Directive 2066/25/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 5, 2006 or its corresponding national decrees (RD486/2010 in Spain).